Monday, November 23, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday ~ Thanksgiving


This week Amber is asking us all about Thanksgiving .... here are her questions! Join in on the fun, won't ya? http://amberfilkins.blogspot.com/ (Pardon my lack of computer skills, I still haven't figured out how to link a name with a URL)




1. Turkey or Ham? Definitely Turkey ... never been a Ham kinda girl ;)


2. Favorite side dish. Stuffing most certaintly .... or mashed potatoes, so hard to just choose one!


3. Favorite dessert. Pumpkin Pie of course!


4. Black Friday: Are you going or not? I will definitely be going! Can't miss out on the 1/2 price socks at Freddy's or the massive sale at the Nike Outlet Store!


5. If so, what's on the top of your list? See above ..... I'd realy like to say a new TV but I'm just not in the mood to deal with the electronic store (they always seem to be the worst on Black Friday!!)


6. Going out of town or staying close to home? Staying pretty close to home ..


7. Hosting or helping? Helping ... maybe one of these days I will be hosting!!


. Name one family tradition at Thanksgiving. Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade was a huge tradition as a child ... now we focus on the Football ;)


9. What do you do after dinner? Eat yummy desserts and put a game plan together for Black Friday!


10. What are you most thankful for this year? Hmmm ... there are MANY things I'm thankful for ... mainly my family, my friends, and my job. Without it I would've have been able to purchase my beautiful new home!!!

1 comments:

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

Definitely lots to be thankful for, you're right! I hope to see that beautiful new home of yours someday! :) Enjoy Thanksgiving with the fam!