Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Monday!

Good Morning!! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Yes I know, I've been slacking once again on the 30 Day Blogging Challenge, but I promise I will return to that tomorrow ..... Today, however, I thought it'd be more fun to give you a sneak preview of what I've been up to this past weekend. In between studying for finals (yes finals are in one week...the countdown is ON) I have taken on the project of designing birthay invites for my good friend's 3 year old daughter's Tinkerbell birthday party in a couple of weeks. Since I don't have children of my own, I was SO excited to help out with this and get my craftin' side out again!! (Oh crafts, how I've missed you). Anyhoo... I also am in charge of putting together a candy buffet for the birthday party! I can't wait to get it all together .... but in the meantime here is a sneak preview of my current project ... any ideas or suggestions, highly recommended! ♥

Of course my candy table will be fairy-like, more pastel colors, and Tinkerbell decorations!




♥Happy Monday!♥











1 comments:

The Greenfields said...

How fun & very cute!! Nice job with invites, I just do them on the computer!! ha